Thursday 8 October 2009

What I know about Music Magazines currently

Music magazines have plenty of exciting content. I know that they contain many competitions where the prizes may be VIP tickets to a concert perhaps, or certainly a prize that would promote the musical industry. It would also show which new tracks are out or which new albums are out. Many interveiws, blogs and upcoming artist's information would be included. As I do not know much about music magazines, the first thing I will do is I will go out to a retailer to buy one of my interest. I will also look into music magazines a bit more through the internet as well so I can gather as much information as I can.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ahmed,

    This is a good start - I'll be interested to see your semiotic analysis of a front cover and interested to see which music magazine you choose to analyse.
    Miss Cunningham

    ReplyDelete